Conductive suits approved by the Ministry of Labor of Brazil.
Guaranteed protection for live line tasks! Click on the link below and download our Owner’s Guide. Conductive suits from Bennet Safetywear are manufactured in England and brought you by Target.
Please check below our CA 38895
Check our especial prices for distributors and our delivery time
Live line Insulator tester – Positron
Now available in Brazil, the only equipment in the world able of measuring rubber-based, porcelain and glass insulators without risks to linemen.
- Positron could be used from 7 kV to 800 Kv
- Easy to use: The tester is attached to a hot stick by the transmission line personnel
- In high voltage, visual and audible signs indicate whether it is safe or not to keep scanning the insulator string - GO/NO-GO technology.
- No direct electrical contact, therefore danger is minimized.
- Saving-time device
- A lap top stores field readings using bluetooth technology.
To know more, watch our video
Customized products for electrical maintenance.
Warning lights for transmission and distribution networks.
Insulating gloves approved by the Ministry of Labor of Brazil
PROTS is a Brazilian company established in 2012 to supply high-quality gloves. Relying on high technology, the insulating gloves PROTS are ozone resistant (type II), 100% tested before being dispatched and are fully produced in Brazil.
Gloves are available in all classes – 00, 0, 1, 2, 3 e 4. Every class is approved by the Brazilian Ministry of Labor.
- Fast lead time.
- Customer’s appreciation
- Gloves quality attested by the main utility companies in Brazil.
- Excellent dexterity and tactfulness according to the end users.